Monday, October 25, 2010

I'm trying :)

Thank You for every one's support as I start this mini adventure. I know I have contacted my support systems (my friends and family) to help me a with this little launch. My blog site is being built as I type this, so please bare with me with the lack of info and pictures. But I promise by the end of the week I should have a very pretty working and well equipped site to help you contact me and for me to take your sweet pictures. So thank you again talk to you soon :)

Sweet Pics By Dez
Owner Dezerae Agundez
Contacct info: sweetpicsbydezz@gmail.com
find me on facebook also
(808) 382-7408
Photographing weddings, save the dates, trash the dress events, maternity pictures, family pictures, baby pictures and party pictures.

call or email to set up a consultation and price arrangements


No comments:

Post a Comment